FREE SHIPPING PROGRAMS
We offer two easy ways of shipping your material.
1. Schedule a Free UPS Pickup.
It’s insured with only a small suggested minimum of a quarter full jar. FILL OUT THIS SIMPLE FORM OR CALL TO SCHEDULE A PICK UP 800-433-6192.
Let us know at least one day in advance, before 3pm EST.
UPS will affix a preprinted label to your package and give you a receipt with a tracking number. We always call to verbally confirm your pickup and track your package every step of the way until it reaches our facility.
Scrap metal mailed directly to our facility will receive our prompt attention. Most metals are generally processed within ten days (exceptions include filings, grindings, and orthodontics, which require a slightly longer processing schedule).
Five Easy Steps:
1. Order our free collecting jar. It's shipped in a reusable mailing box with a prepaid return label. We'll provide as many jars as you need. Larger boxes are available for shipping multiple jars. Reorders are unlimited.
2. Put any scrap you wish to send to us in the jar. Gold or semiprecious dental scrap, along with gold karat jewelry can be enclosed. Teeth or porcelain can be attached. There is no minimum. The jar doesn't have to be full. No liquids or amalgam please.
3. Place the jar back into the box. Remember to check off your payment option on the label inside the box lid. Payment can be mailed to the doctor, staff member, or patient.
4. Our enclosed label (MRS or BRM) fits on top of the box. Fill in your name and address in the upper left hand corner. That's where we'll send your payment unless you indicate otherwise. Forgot to list your return address? Don't worry. Every office has its own account code imprinted on their label. So we may better serve you, please do not damage or cover up your office’s mailcode which is handwritten and located in the top left hand corner of your return label.
Drop the sealed box in the mail, hand it to your mail carrier, or bring it to the post office. We pay the postage.